Skip to content
Key Initiatives from First Term
- Passed Ready-for-100 Resolution on greenhouse gases and renewable energy
- Contributed to Borough resolution on immigration;
- Supported the municipal and police policy of not keeping immigration status information on people who interact with police and municipal government;
- Presented Citizen Climate Lobby resolution advocating for a carbon-fee dividend as a method for controlling greenhouse gas emissions;
- Advocated for Borough contribution to Clearwater Conservancy’s Slab Cabin Run initiative purchase of the Meyer-Everhardt farms;
- Advocated for ordinance to end LGBTQ conversion therapy in State College Borough; and
- Advocated for a resolution against H.B. 2564 that would restrict State College’s ability to regulate small cell wireless networks.
Key Votes from First Term
- Worked for and voted for compromise ordinance to deal with parking issues in the Highlands neighborhood;
- Voted for Historical Architectural Review Board (HARB);
- Voted to restrict building heights near the center of downtown; and
- Voted to establish LGBTQ Advisory Board for State College Borough.
- Served on the board of State College Community Land Trust 2014-2016;
- Member of Council of Governments Public Services and Environment Committee;
- Member of National League of Cities Information Technology and Communications Committee; and
- Served as alternate for Martin Luther King, Jr. Plaza Committee.